1 Jubilee Terrace, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 1JT
Guide Price* : £100,000
Upon Instructions of
Trustees in Bankruptcy
- Two bedroom, end of terrace house
- Desirable residential location
- Let on a periodic tenancy producing £7,200 per annum
- Potential to increase rental income in the near future
- Guide price of £100,000 reflects a gross yield of 7.2%
The property comprises an end of of terrace house arranged over ground and first floors. The property is on a quiet street set back from the main road and features a garden to the rear.
Jubilee Terrace is a quiet residential street set back from the more major roads of Skinner Street and Cross Street. The property is located approximately 5 minutes walking distance from Gillingham Station and the amenities of the Town Centre.
The area has seen significant rental growth in recent years due to the proximity to the station and there is therefore the potential to improve rental income in the near future.
The property is let on a periodic tenancy producing £600 PCM (£7,200 per annum)
Please see the legal pack for more information.
Bidder AML Requirements
For clarification, before being approved to bid, we require the following from all bidders, the documents must be certified by a solicitor who is a member of the law society and be sent from the certifiers e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Certified copies of Government issued ID – provided by the certifying solicitor
• Proof of address from within the last three months – provided by the certifying solicitor
The certification must comply with HMRC requirements:
• a statement that the document is “Certified to be a true copy of the original seen by me” and where appropriate, “This is a true likeness of the person” from a person who is competent at document inspection and impostor detection, such as a person from a regulated industry or in a position of trust
• an official stamp of the person certifying and indication of professional status
• been signed and dated with a printed name
• the occupation and address or telephone number
If bidding as a company we will require confirmation of the company name and number and documentation from all persons with significant control.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Administration Fee The successful purchaser will be required to pay the auctioneers administration fee of £1,200 inclusive of VAT on purchases of £20,000 and above and £360 inclusive of VAT for purchases below £20,000. Other additional costs/fees may apply - Click here.
Loading the bidding panel...
The successful purchaser will be required to pay the auctioneers administration fee of £1,200 inclusive of VAT on purchases of £20,000 and above and £360 inclusive of VAT for purchases below £20,000. Other additional costs/fees may apply - Click here.
Subject to Contract and Exclusive of VAT © Lambert Smith Hampton June 2022
Disclaimer: Lambert Smith Hampton Group Limited and its subsidiaries, including 574, and their joint agents if any ("LSH") for themselves and for the seller or landlord of the property whose agents they are give notice that: (i) These particulars are given and any statement about the property is made without responsibility on the part of LSH or the seller or landlord and do not constitute the whole or any part of an offer or contract. (ii) Any description, dimension, distance or area given or any reference made to condition, working order or availability of services or facilities, fixtures or fittings, any guarantee or warrantee or statutory or any other permission, approval or reference to suitability for use or occupation, photograph, plan, drawing, aspect or financial or investment information or tenancy and title details or any other information set out in these particulars or otherwise provided shall not be relied on as statements or representations of fact or at all and any prospective buyer or tenant must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of all information or suitability of the property. (iii) No employee of LSH has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty arising from these particulars or otherwise or enter into any contract whatsoever in relation to the property in respect of any prospective purchase or letting including in respect of any re-sale potential or value or at all. (iv) Price or rent may be subject to VAT and any prospective buyer or tenant must satisfy themselves concerning the correct VAT position. (v) Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of LSH or its employees or agents, LSH will not be liable, whether in negligence or otherwise howsoever, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars or any information provided in respect of the property save to the extent that any statement or information has been made or given fraudulently by LSH. (vi) In the case of new development or refurbishment prospective buyers or tenants should not rely on any artists’ impressions or architects’ drawings or specification or scope of works or amenities, infrastructure or services or information concerning views, character or appearance and timing concerning availability or occupation and prospective buyers or tenants must take legal advice to ensure that any expectations they may have are provided for direct with the seller or landlord and LSH shall have no liability whatsoever concerning any variation or discrepancy in connection with such matters.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.