Development Site at 200 Dantzic Street, Manchester, Lancashire, M4 4JS
Guide Price* : £5,000,000
Upon Instructions of
- Prominent and substantial city centre development opportunity
- Planning permission was granted on 19/12/2013 for the development of two buildings comprising of 344 residential apartments and a mix of commercial accommodation together with 274 car parking spaces, courtyards and landscaping
- Potential to enhance the scheme (subject to planning)
- Site area 1.96 acres (0.79 hectares)
- Vacant possession
The property comprises two prominent and irregular shaped level sites totalling about 1.96 acres (0.79 hectares). The sites are fenced and have been cleared and benefit from vehicular access directly from Dantzic Street.
Summary: The site is located to the east of Dantzic Street and to the north of Gould Street within the Northern Gateway to the north of the city centre
Miles: Liverpool 35 miles, Leeds 44 miles, Preston 33 miles, Stoke-on-Trent 46 miles
Roads: A62, A665, A56, A6
Rail: Manchester (Victoria), Manchester (Piccadilly)
Air: Manchester Airport
Planning permission was granted on 19/12/2013 (Application Number 103382/FO/2013/N1) for the erection of a mixed use development comprising of two buildings, each a maximum of fourteen storeys, comprising a total of 344 residential apartments (Class C3), 810 sq m of commercial accommodation (Class A1 Retail, Class A2 Financial and Professional Services, Class A3 Restaurant/Cafe, Class B1a (offices) and Class D1 non-residential accommodation or use as a Launderette (Sui Generis use)) with associated servicing, car parking, private residential courtyards and landscaping, and access from Bromley Street.
Manchester City Council (01612 344516) www.manchester.gov.uk
In order to bid you will be required to provide proof of identification, proof of address and source of funds before being authorised to bid.
We will also require you to pay our firm a deposit of £500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) in order to be authorised to bid and this deposit will be held by LSH in our client account. You will be required to pay the balance of the full 10% deposit (if this amount is different from the amount of the deposit that has already been paid), together within the auctioneer's administration fee of £990 (inclusive of VAT), within two business days of the auction closing date.
The deposits that LSH are holding in our client account for the unsuccessful bidders will be released in full within two business days of the auction closing.
Please see our Online Bidding and Registration Guide for further information.
Registration for bidding will close at 17:30 on Tuesday 24/04/2018, after which we cannot guarantee that authorisation to bid in the auction will be granted.
A Glossary of some common auction terms and an explanation around them to assist you with your purchase can be found here.
VAT is applicable at the prevailing rate
Energy Performance Certificate
No EPC required
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Administration Fee The successful purchaser will be required to pay the auctioneers administration fee of £990 inclusive of VAT on purchases of £20,000 and above and £240 inclusive of VAT for purchases below £20,000. Other additional costs/fees may apply - Click here.
Sold for £5,200,000
This auction lot is now closed.
Connecting to server...
The successful purchaser will be required to pay the auctioneers administration fee of £990 inclusive of VAT on purchases of £20,000 and above and £240 inclusive of VAT for purchases below £20,000. Other additional costs/fees may apply - Click here.