Land at Brougham Road, Greenock, Renfrewshire, PA16 8AP
Guide Price* : £50,000
Upon Instructions of
- Corner site of 6,191 sq ft (575.14 sq m)
- Established residential location
- Potential for development (subject to planning)
- Offered with vacant possession
- Heritable Interest
An irregular shaped site of about 6,191 sq ft (575.14 sq m) in an established residential area that was previously used as advertising hoardings. The property could suit a variety of different development options, subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
The property is located in Greenock, a town situated approximately 25 miles to the north west of Glasgow. The property comprises a corner site at the junction of Campbell Street and Brougham Street, one of the main thoroughfares through Greenock.
The property is approximately 1 mile to the north of both Greenock West and Greenock Central Stations, which provide direct services to Glasgow and other destinations. Glasgow Airport is approximately 16 miles to the south east.
Inverclyde Council - www.inverclyde.gov.uk (01475 717 171)
The property is offered with vacant possession
Refer to the legal documentation
Energy Performance Certificate
No EPC required
0131 270 5358 (ext 1358)
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Administration Fee The successful purchaser will be required to pay the auctioneers administration fee of £990 inclusive of VAT on purchases of £20,000 and above and £240 inclusive of VAT for purchases below £20,000. Other additional costs/fees may apply - Click here.
This auction lot is now closed.
Connecting to server...
The successful purchaser will be required to pay the auctioneers administration fee of £990 inclusive of VAT on purchases of £20,000 and above and £240 inclusive of VAT for purchases below £20,000. Other additional costs/fees may apply - Click here.