Land at Sunderland Road, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE8 3QD
Guide Price* : £10,000
Upon Instructions of
- Freehold site of 2,421 sq ft (225 sq m)
- Development potential (subject to planning)
- Established residential location
- Offered with vacant possession
A rectangular site of 2,421 sq ft (225 sq m), that was previously used as advertising hoardings. The property forms the end of a terrace of houses and fronts a busy main road. The property is in a predominantly residential area and could suit development, subject to the necessary consents.
The property is located in Gateshead, a town approximately 4 miles to the south of Newcastle upon Tyne. It is positioned with a frontage to Sunderland Road at its junction with Howard Street and a public footpath alongside St Wilfrid's Roman Catholic Church
The property is well connected by road, with Sunderland Road connecting directly to the A194, which forms part of the A1 to the south and provides access to the Midlands and the South of England. Newcastle station is 3 miles to the north and provides rail services throughout the country. Newcastle Airport is approximately 9 miles to the north.
Gateshead Council - www.gateshead.gov.uk (0191 433 3000)
The property is offered with vacant possession
Refer to the legal documentation
Energy Performance Certificate
No EPC required
Please note that any plans or photographs used are to help locate the property and may not show the exact legal boundaries. Prospective purchasers are advised to refer to the title plan in the legal pack
01926 880 708
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Administration Fee The successful purchaser will be required to pay the auctioneers administration fee of £990 inclusive of VAT on purchases of £20,000 and above and £240 inclusive of VAT for purchases below £20,000. Other additional costs/fees may apply - Click here.
Sold for £10,000
This auction lot is now closed.
Connecting to server...
The successful purchaser will be required to pay the auctioneers administration fee of £990 inclusive of VAT on purchases of £20,000 and above and £240 inclusive of VAT for purchases below £20,000. Other additional costs/fees may apply - Click here.