Ham Way, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2QD
Guide Price* : £125,000
Upon Instructions of
- Freehold site of 0.19 acres (0.08 hectares)
- Development potential (subject to planning)
- Established residential location near the station
- Offered with vacant possession
An irregular shaped site of about 0.19 acres (0.0758 hectares) on the corner of Ham Road with Ham Way. The site could suit a possible development, subject to obtaining any necessary consents.
The site is located in Worthing, a seaside town in West Sussex, approximately 14 miles west of Brighton. The property has good road communications, with the B2223 providing direct access to the A27 arterial route to the north. The A24 is within close reach and provides direct access to the M25 and Greater London.
East Worthing Station is circa 100 metres from the property and provides regular services to Brighton with a journey time of 26 minutes. Brighton serves as a transport hub for the area and has direct trains to London Victoria and other destinations in the South East.
The property is situated on a prominent corner site at the junction of Ham Road (B223) and Ham Way. Ham Way comprises residential bungalows whilst Ham Road features a mix of terraced houses and some secondary retail amenity.
Adur and Worthing Councils - www.adur-worthing.gov.uk (01903 221 065)
The property is offered with vacant possession
Please note that any plans or photographs used are to help locate the property and may not show the exact legal boundaries. Prospective purchasers are advised to refer to the title plan in the legal pack
01926 880 708
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Administration Fee The successful purchaser will be required to pay the auctioneers administration fee of £990 inclusive of VAT on purchases of £20,000 and above and £240 inclusive of VAT for purchases below £20,000. Other additional costs/fees may apply - Click here.
This auction lot is now closed.
Connecting to server...
The successful purchaser will be required to pay the auctioneers administration fee of £990 inclusive of VAT on purchases of £20,000 and above and £240 inclusive of VAT for purchases below £20,000. Other additional costs/fees may apply - Click here.