91 High Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1JX
Guide Price* : £250,000
Freehold vacant retail unit within a prominent High Street position
- Freehold town centre retail unit
- Benefits from a prominent position within the pedestrianised High Street
- Ground floor retail sales accommodation
- Offered for sale with full vacant possession
- Potential redevelopment opportunities, subject to the necessary consents
The property comprises a ground floor retail unit, benefiting from display frontage to Maidenhead High Street.
The unit provides retail sales accommodation and additional staff / storage areas, at ground floor level.
The area above the retail unit is currently not accessible, but provides potential to create an additional access point and therefore redevelopment opportunities, subject to the necessary consents.
Maidenhead is an attractive Thameside market town, benefiting from an affluent population and excellent transport communications.
The town is an established retail centre, supporting a strong business district. Maidenhead benefits from immediate proximity to the M4 motorway and excellent rail links into central London, with a fastest journey time of circa 30 mins. The completion of Crossrail is expected to provide additional growth, with significant recent residential development in the town.
The property is situated on the western side of the pedestrianised High Street and benefits from excellent footfall, in close proximity to the shopping centre and Railway Station. Nearby occupiers include BetFred, Poundland, Specsavers, Barclays and Wilko.
The property is offered for sale with full vacant possession
Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead - 01628 683 800 (www.rbwm.gov.uk)
The property comprises a ground floor retail unit, providing retail sales areas and ancillary accommodation.
The VOA provides a total Net Internal Area of 1,015 sq ft. We would recommend that buyers make their own enquiries in this regard.
The property is not elected for VAT
Energy Performance Certificate
The property has an Energy Performance Certificate Rating of C66
01628 678 180
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Administration Fee The successful purchaser will be required to pay the auctioneers administration fee of £990 inclusive of VAT on purchases of £20,000 and above and £240 inclusive of VAT for purchases below £20,000. Other additional costs/fees may apply - Click here.
Connecting to server...
The successful purchaser will be required to pay the auctioneers administration fee of £990 inclusive of VAT on purchases of £20,000 and above and £240 inclusive of VAT for purchases below £20,000. Other additional costs/fees may apply - Click here.