Grassland, Driffield Business Park, A614, Driffield, East Riding of Yorkshire, YO25 9HD
Guide Price* : £40,000-£45,000
Freehold vacant grassland with prominent frontage onto the A614
Upon Instructions of
- Freehold grassland of approximately 3.27 acres (1.34 hectares).
- Benefits from a prominent position fronting the A614
- Offered for sale with full vacant possession
- Potential development opportunities, subject to the necessary consents
The property comprises freehold land of approximately 3.27 acres (1.34 hectares).
The land is accessed from the A614 at the southern boundary and benefits from prominent frontage onto the same. The site is currently open grass covered land with a roughly level topography.
The site has the potential for a number of different development options and future land uses, subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
The subject land is located in Driffield, East Riding of Yorkshire, approximately 23 miles north of Hull and 29 miles east of York.
The property benefits from frontage onto the A614, which provides quick access to the A166 (directly linking to York) and the A164 (linking to Humber via Beverley). The A614 itself provides direct access through to the coastal town of Bridlington to the north east, and to the M62 via Howden to the south west.
The land is situated in a mixed use location, comprising industrial, residential and open countryside. Driffield Train Station is approximately 1.5 miles away, providing direct services to Hull with a shortest journey time of approximately 25 minutes.
Humberside Airport is approximately 34 miles to the south and provides services to multiple international and domestic destinations. Leeds Bradford Airport is located 56 miles west of the subject and also offers both international and domestic flights.
Offered for sale with full vacant possession
East Riding of Yorkshire - 01482 393792 / www.eastriding.gov.uk
Energy Performance Certificate
No EPC required
The sale will be subject to the Ministry of Defence’s standard development clawback clause and other reservations. Please refer to the Legal Pack for full details.
030 679 83820
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Administration Fee The successful purchaser will be required to pay the auctioneers administration fee of £990 inclusive of VAT on purchases of £20,000 and above and £240 inclusive of VAT for purchases below £20,000. Other additional costs/fees may apply - Click here.
Connecting to server...
The successful purchaser will be required to pay the auctioneers administration fee of £990 inclusive of VAT on purchases of £20,000 and above and £240 inclusive of VAT for purchases below £20,000. Other additional costs/fees may apply - Click here.